The Amazingly Delicious Trail Mix Recipe That You’re Missing In Your Life
Did someone say, “Kickass Sweet-and-Salty Trail Mix Recipe”? Well, as a matter of fact, they did.
-Almonds, peanuts, macadamia nuts, and pecans
1. Preheat oven to 300.
2. Chop up the dates and apples.
3. Add Pam or something on the pan so the trail mix doesn’t stick.
4. Lay everything down evenly on the pan.
5. Add cinnamon, brown sugar, and maple syrup.
6. Rub everything around so things get glazed in the syrup.
7. Put it in the oven and wait 30 minutes.
8. Add some sea salt and mix things around a bit.
9. Wait another 30-40 minutes and take it out of the oven.
10. Add chocolate chips. They’ll melt.
11. Let it cool (in the fridge, for example) then put it in a storage container.
(And a small step 13 from Plated: Add red and green M&M’s for a holiday trail mix!)
If You Love Breakfast for Dinner, Try ShakshukaMarch 23rd, 2017
How to Make Iced Irish CoffeeMarch 16th, 2017
Enjoy All Your Favorite Korean Flavors in Burrito FormMarch 16th, 2017
Enjoy Your Poutine with Extra VeggiesMarch 9th, 2017