Put A Minty Twist On Your Irish Coffee With This Easy Cocktail
The cocktail hour approaches on Saint Patrick’s Day. Before you start pouring the Guinness, enjoy a festive beverage with even more notes and nuances to pick up on: Our recipe for Mint Irish Coffee takes a refreshing twist on the traditional cocktail.
1oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
½ oz mint Schnapps
1 cup brewed coffee
3 drops food coloring
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup heavy cream
1. Add whiskey to a mason jar.
2. Add schnapps.
3. Add coffee.
4. Add food coloring and stir it in.
5. Make whipped cream by shaking sugar, vanilla extract, and heavy cream for 45 seconds in a separate container.
6. Top your drink with whipped cream.
7. Garnish with a couple of mint leaves (if you’d like), then enjoy!
5 Essential, Classic Cocktails For Your RepertoireOctober 23rd, 2015
8 Amazingly Fresh Fruit And Herb Drinks For SummerJuly 13th, 2015
Put A Minty Twist On Your Irish Coffee With This Easy CocktailMarch 17th, 2015
Trending: Why Artisan Makers Are Bringing Bitters BackMarch 5th, 2015
Lemons: How to Zest, Juice, and Slice for GarnishesDecember 26th, 2014