Easy Low Carb Cracker Recipes
Crackers are the staple of the hors devours table. They’re the perfect vessel for all our favorite cheeses and dips. They even make the perfect snack on their own. The only downside is the guilt that comes with eating them and knowing that they’re not all that healthy. Luckily, we’ve done some scouting and found some healthier low-carb cracker recipes that you can make on your own!
Easy Cracker Recipes:
- Raw Flax Crackers from Eating Vibrantly
- Cheddar Jalapeño Crackers from All Day I Dream About Food
- Super Crackers from Better with Butter
- Hazelnut-Parmesan Crackers from DJ Foodie
- Crunch Primal Crackers from Mark’s Daily Apple
- Healthy Graham Crackers from Foodie Fiasco
Ready to tackle some more DIY pantry staples? Click here for recipes & tips!
If You Love Breakfast for Dinner, Try ShakshukaMarch 23rd, 2017
How to Make Iced Irish CoffeeMarch 16th, 2017
Enjoy All Your Favorite Korean Flavors in Burrito FormMarch 16th, 2017
Enjoy Your Poutine with Extra VeggiesMarch 9th, 2017