6 Unique Scone Recipes
Scones are a perfect weekend breakfast. Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately the night before, then combine and bake in the morning for a delicious and decadent breakfast treat. We love these 6 unique recipes for scones – they are a little different from the standard chocolate chip or vanilla!
- Cranberry Tangerine Scone Recipe from Lemons and Lavendar
- Fig and Bacon Scone Recipe from Cooking for Keeps
- Savory Gluten Free Scone Recipe from Gluten Free Godess
- Honey, Date and Thyme Scone Recipe from Le Pirate Life
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Scone Recipe from Lighter and Local
- Paleo Lemon Blueberry Scone Recipe from Cook Eat Paleo
Do you have a favorite scone recipe?
3 Great Ways to Cook BaconJanuary 13th, 2015
How to Perfectly Fry an EggJanuary 11th, 2015
Breakfast Year in Review: How We Cooked Eggs in 2014December 24th, 2014
What’s the Best Way to Cook an Egg? How to Do It 5 Different Ways…November 20th, 2014