6 Beer-Based Cocktails You Have to Try
Your late summer evening cocktail hour is coming up and you’re ready to kick back and relax. It comes down to one decision: a delicious, elegant cocktail or a cold, crisp beer? There are strong arguments in favor of each, but the reality is that you don’t have to choose. Meet the beer cocktail. We love them and we’re pretty positive you will too. Here are six of our favorites!
The Best Beer Cocktails
- Raspberry Beer Cocktail from A Cup of Mai
- Beer Sangria from The Beeroness
- Dark & Stormy from Kitchen Riffs
- Michelada from Hungry Again
- Grapefruit Moon from Fake Food Free
- A Smoke & A Beer from Mint Love Social Club
What is your favorite beer cocktail recipe?
5 Essential, Classic Cocktails For Your RepertoireOctober 23rd, 2015
8 Amazingly Fresh Fruit And Herb Drinks For SummerJuly 13th, 2015
Put A Minty Twist On Your Irish Coffee With This Easy CocktailMarch 17th, 2015
Trending: Why Artisan Makers Are Bringing Bitters BackMarch 5th, 2015
Lemons: How to Zest, Juice, and Slice for GarnishesDecember 26th, 2014