5 Crazy (Good!) Rhubarb Recipes
It’s rhubarb season and you know what that means – pie! But you don’t have to wait until dessert feast on this sweet, vibrant vegetable. From soups to sauces, it’s more diverse than you might think. You also don’t have to stick to the classic pairing of rhubarb with strawberry. We’ve put together five of our favorite easy recipes that use rhubarb – and you’ll appreciate it all over again with each one.
1) This Rhubarb Chutney from the Huffington Post is the perfect bright, tangy accompaniment to your protein.
2) If you think soup is only for winter, this Rhubarb-Lentil Soup from MyRecipes.com is sure to change your mind.
3) Add some sweet rhubarb to your toast and yogurt with this Rhubarb-Pear Butter from Simple Bites.
4) A little twist on a classic: Bluebarb Pie recipe from Saveur.
5) This Strawberry Rhubarb Buttermilk Upside-down Cake from Edible Perspective lets you show off your strawberries and rhubarb.
- Emma Stratigos
Chef Elana’s Sweet Dreams: Nachos You’ll LoveDecember 2nd, 2016
A Must-Try for Fall: Apple Grilled Cheese SandwichNovember 29th, 2016
Did You Say Pretzel-Crusted Fish? Yes, Please.November 28th, 2016
This Frittata and Biscuit Duo Is Calling Your NameNovember 23rd, 2016
The Thanksgiving Leftovers Idea You Need in Your LifeNovember 23rd, 2016