11 Perfectly Fall Salads and How to Make Them Yourself
Summer isn’t the only season for salads. Done right, salads can capture the taste of fall as well as any acorn squash, while staying as healthy and delicious as they were in warmer months.
Our friend and fellow blogger The Preppy Post Grad is into food (almost) as much as we are. She curated a list of perfectly fall salads—plus easy-to-follow instructions on how to make them—and we added a couple more.
Get a taste of these autumn salads, and try telling us you’re not a little hungry.
2. Fall Cornbread Panzanella Salad with Maple-Mustard Vinaigrette (Naturally Ella)
3. Fall Harvest Freekeh Salad (The Kitchn)
4. Crispy Kale Roasted Autumn Salad with Brie Grilled Cheese Croutons (Half Baked Harvest)
5. Roasted Cauliflower with Figs and Olives (Brooklyn Supper)
6. Roasted Vegetable Salad with Garlic Dressing and Toasted Pepitas (With Food and Love)
7. Autumn Arugula Salad with Caramelized Squash, Spiced Pecans, and Pomegranate Ginger Vinaigrette (How Sweet Eats)
8. Butternut Bliss Fall Salad (Healthy Happy Life)
9. Roasted Butternut Squash, Artichoke, and Goat Cheese Salad (Delicious Everyday)
10. Autumn Harvest Salad with Roasted Squash, Brussels Sprouts, and Caramelized Onions (Hungry Healthy Girl)
11. Butternut Squash Quinoa with Kale, Cranberries, Walnuts, and Goat Cheese (Stuck on Sweet)
Do you have a favorite fall salad? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
The Best Ways to Eat Seasonal Ingredients This SummerJune 13th, 2016
Eating Seasonally—Plated’s Winter Produce PrimerJanuary 15th, 2016
8 New Ways To Cook With EdamameMarch 3rd, 2015
7 High-Protein Foods That Aren’t MeatMarch 2nd, 2015
5 Celery Recipes That Aren’t BoringMarch 2nd, 2015